Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

At Toronto's Airport

I managed to get internet from the airport, and I also found a plug to charge my laptop. So glad!
But I'm much more happier with the fact that I've made it this far flying solo.  ^-^
Driver Dave's company drove me to the airport. it was weird, the driver looked  my age, he was nice, but using your ipad and iphone at the same time while waiting for the green light is not okay. I was in the front seat here!
I had problems with my tickets at the very beginning in Halifax. It was awful, something about them not being able to find my ticket or something? then they didnt know if I could get any luggage with me even though I was flying on KLM! they also said it might not make it to kuwait, and might get stuck in Amsterdam. but the worst problem was them not finding my ticket! my dad had my previous flight at 3:10 pm and he changed it to 9 :00 am from Halifax to Toronto. This way i would buy some time, because the next flight is at 5:30 pm. Augh, after an hour of talking to delta express online, and negotiating with the boarding people, we managed to reissue my ticket and actually find it! isn't the system grand!
I had a crappy seat though, I was in the middle seat between a silent man, and a friendly lady =D
i ended up resting on the table in front of me, because i didn't know where to put my head anymore.
I'm not waiting at the gate in Toronto waiting to be boarded. to be honest, I can't wait to eat. I am sooooo hungry, and all I have with me are sweet sugary snacks like bars and caramel covered chocolate >_<. those things do not taste good. I also ate the whole bag of cubed wafers =D i love those little guys.
I think boarding has started, but I shall wait another fifteen minutes until the line ceases.
Alhamdulellah everything is going smoothly, I even prayed on time, so no need to worry about that.
I also hope I can buy some ramen from Amsterdam, I don't know if I'm correct about that or not, and I don't know if my Canadian money will purchase anything for me in europe, but one can try!
alright, just 2 more planes, just 30 more hours...ohoho ToT

much love <3
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment