Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Haircut and Hairdye

So, I've went to the hair salon tonight with my mom and Dana. I wanted to cut my hair really short, and dye it's tips red. kinda like this
 
or this 
but with actually red hair, not that shade of orange.

I told her I want my hair to be cut to about my ear and that i want it dyed red, but not hot red, darker shade. And that i only wanted the tips dyed.
My hair ended up longer than my sisters hair before she even cut hers, and the colour is a mixture of both reds in this picture. at least the dye job wasn't that ugly. But the hair cut wasn't special at all, she only layered it and I wanted to look special. I suppose having my hair super short after having it long for a while might put me into shock. Oh well, I'm happy with the change, but I was left unsatisfied. She even threw a comment on her hands getting dirty because of the hair dye. I dunno why i apologized, all I know is I just felt like I want it done and over with so I can leave. I didn't even care how I wanted my hair anymore. Customer service is seriously important people.
Oh, and note to self. SPEAK THE FUCK UP AND BE MORE PRECISE AND CLEAR OF WHAT THE HELL I WANT.

I think I might cut it again before I go back to Canada, so, any ideas on what would look good on a girl WITHOUT a straightener and a hairdryer?
Even if it might not suit my face, skin colour, or hair type; it might give me ideas.
so, Any hair suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment