Search This Blog

Friday, May 3, 2013

Jet Lag

As the title says, I have  had jet lag today. I was in a bit of a daze during the day. We ate fatayer at noon. I love those. I ate two, one with cheese stuffing and one with spinach. I called my family in Kuwait, relatively close ones. I also went upstairs to grandma out of courtesy. She fed me watermelon and we talked about religion. I don't recall talking about anything with grandma before. Her sister didn't pick her phone, she then called us back, and when Dana picked up she hung up on her. Or so, this is what I believe happened. I finished the namoora that mommy made after I took a 45 minute nap. I was exhausted. I showed my little sister the two games I got her. She was so happy! me and Dana played against mom and dad too. mom kicked my ass, and so did Dad and Dana. mom was funny because she kept cursing. "up your ass" "ya hmara" and "abooke (your father) at wich my dad stared at her in surprise laughing. It was tons of fun. Dad was looking for a man with a sword, then he even loosened up and played with a girl with a blade hoop. We all laughed so much, I hope these things last.
Tomorrow is gonna be scary because my grandma has invited many people over for lunch tomorrow. I don't know how tomorrow will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment