Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

My Childhood Anime #2

I can't believe they have put three of my childhood animes on spacetoon. Why after midnight though? The nostalgia is bringing tears to my eyes.

First, Digimon (Ar: ابطال الديجيتال) was on. (1999)
It was the first season. I always thought it was somewhat similar to Pokemon.  It's about a group of kids who travel to another dimension. They possess little monsters and gadgets, who later upgrade throughout the series.



Second, was Tico of the Seven Seas (Ar: اسرار المحيط) h (1994)
Which is an anime about a young girl who is journeying with her dad and some friends on a boat, though now that I think about it, it was probably for scientific research or something. One of her friends is a killer whale. That anime taught me how whales give birth. I suppose that was a spoiler?



Now, the channel is playing the animated version of the Sound of Music called Trapp Family Story (Ar: لحن الحياة) published in (1991).
I loved that show! It's epic, somehow more so than the movie. I was just talking about it to Dana too. Oh, if only she didn't have school tomorrow. I would've dragged her out of her bed to watch with me!




Peace, comment and follow,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment