Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Second Day in Kuwait

So far, there has not been many fights and that makes m so happy. After I woke up today I weighed my self. I'm shocked to say that I have gained about 3 kg. I've never weighed this heavy in my life, I'm now 56 kg! for a 5''2 girl that's pretty heavy. The weird thing is that I don't know where the weight went! I guess a kilo went to my tummy, but I don't know where the others went. maybe ive belt up some muscles from all that walking and karate? After all mom did say my calves and shins look thicker. hmm, no matter, I will inshallah work on losing that excess weight!
We went out today to sharq mall or somthing, to exchange Dana's dress. fluffy thing is growing up. Dad almost got ina fight with us because we left the house at 12 and grandma's lunch was at 2 o'clock. but we did make it in time. We ate kebab and barbecued food and what not. also kobba and little wrapped up msakhan. I love food.
I played ps2 with dana again, and dad also played with us. I love it when dad plays with us, I'm happy he's interacting with Dana.
I did take a nap today too, for some reason at 5 or 7 pm i get drowsy.
Dana has sleep tomorrow and to get her to sleep, I played her some Quran. She didn't mind much, in fact she seemed to enjoy the stories i tell her. I guess she's old enough to understand some of the religion stories now. how adorable, my little sister is growing up to be a fine lady, but she has so much to know. She still doesn't fully know Jesus's story yet. She told me dad told her about it, but i don't know if she really remembers it. She also didn't know how the Quran was passed down from God. I really do wonder what they take in school. Religion can be SO MUCH FUN to learn, because most of it is story telling time! So much can be learned from the adventures and lives of others!

No comments:

Post a Comment