Search This Blog

Monday, June 3, 2013

A guy at the gym

So, I woke up really late today and the maid wasn't here. I guess she was still sick from yesterday.
I called dad to inform him that we don't have anything to eat for lunch, so that he can bring something with him when he comes. We decided on Hardee's again. I went downstairs to wait for my sister's bus. I wanted to go to the gym before I do, but I have seen someone's legs in there and decided to wait for later.
20 minutes later, the gym was empty with the exception of a man standing outside it. I unlocked the gym and went inside and he followed me. That freaked me out a bit, I was hoping he would leave, but he wouldn't move from the center of the gym. Usually, men wouldn't go inside a room with only a girl inside it. and a gym too! I refused to back down, because I've been waiting 20 minutes for the person before him to leave, I took a treadmill and started walking. I kept an eye on him to make sure he wasn't turning his head to look at me. he took the farthest treadmill and walked as well. I'm glad i decided to grab a light jacket to tie around my waist. i was planning on taking it off when I'm exercising but he had to ruin my fun. I wasn't wearing my glasses, but I never caught his head turning towards my direction, which is good. So, perhaps he too was waiting for that person before us to leave. I jogged for about a minute or too, and most of it was speed walk. Man, I hate jogging on the treadmill. In real, I don't mind it at all, in fact it feels refreshing, because I take really wide leaps as I jog, but on the treadmill it's as if I'm trapped within a certain space at a certain speed, so it forces me to move only my knees and below.
Half an hour later I went upstairs red in the face and exhausted! When dad came we ate, and that was about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment