Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Calorie Counting?

Nothing out of the ordinary happened today.

Me and the maid didn't go exercising because she left home early from a headache. I really hate changing my clothes so, I put a nice pass on it and stayed home instead. 

I did start calorie counting though, I'm not sure how accurate this is, nor how many calories I should be eating! I'm about 5''2 or 5''1, should I like take 1500 calories? or ...2000..or..1800. The site told me 1800, I made it into 1500 cause I have no idea what they meant by that number.

I revised some French, Islamic Studies, and KSS (kuwait's social studies) with Dana and that's about it.

Peace,
M.D.

2 comments:

  1. well it depends if you wanna lose weight, maintain it or gain ;) to maintain your weight you should eat around your BMR (it can be calculated online according to your height). If you want to lose the healthy way just eat a little bit under your bmr (usually around 1200-1300 cals) if you wanna lose it fast (but be careful with your health!) you can go on a low calorie diet (800-1000 cals) or chose a really low cal diet (400-800 cals - be careful with this one). Of course your results will depend on how much calories you burn per day. If you exercise a lot, you should eat more. Just find a balanced way to be happy with your body. Hope this helps! Also, to count calories in a more accurate way you can download one of these apps (myfitnesspal or fatsecret). I'm using fatsecret right now and am really happy with it.
    Peace,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      I wanted to lose it the healthy way, and the way that wont make me gain it all quickly afterwards. this is why I was going to the gym for a while.
      I had no idea I was supposed to eat as little as 1300, maybe that's why I wasn't losing much weight except for when I tried to "diet" and made a list of food to eat for the week. The list didn't surpass a 1100, I guess I understand why now.

      And yes i'm on fatsecret it's very helpful!
      Thank you again,
      M.D.

      Delete