Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Cupcakes

Today, I failed at the calorie thing. I just couldn't resist the pasta!


yeah, ever since watching that show, me and my sister have to do that pose in the picture every time we say "paastaaa~"

I only burned about a hundred calories in the gym. My sister made red velvet cupcakes and I decorated the icing on top with her.


We also sang the lyrics of some song and recorded them and listened to them. We. sound. AWFUL! but it was loads of fun.
dad came home later than usual today, and he brought some left over pastries and cake with him from his presentation at work. The cake actually melted in the car from the heat. Yep, that's Kuwait for you.

I also wrote a little meal plan for the week that dad shall be gone for. I have no idea how much calories are in there, but mom told me she wanted about 800 because she drinks coffee and she puts a lot of sugar in her coffee. I don't drink anything except water, so I'm gonna insert some snack somewhere. My sister is trying to cut down on her juices and chocolate milks since i keep telling her it isn't healthy and fatty and filled with sugar. She might as well eat a chocolate bar!



No comments:

Post a Comment