Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

15th Day of Ramadan

I woke up super early today, at about 7:30 AM.  I usually sleep in until noon because I have nothing better to do and because I stay up until 4 AM to eat suhoor and pray Fajr.
I woke up because of my sister and mom talking and such. My sister had a morning appointment with a dermatologist. I think they took a sample of her skin. freaky...
I hope the results don't turn out too bad, she has a nasty habit of scratching herself badly enough to leave scars.
I hope they heal, she's also very self cautious about it.

enough about my sister! I posted a random video on youtube, no i'm not linking, cause I don't want people to see me, yet I want them to see me, but not know who I am. It's confusing and I don't know why I do this to myself.

I finished Chapter nine in the Qur'an this morning. Maybe I'll finish another today so that I won't be so far behind!

speaking of reading, I have also read a manga called Kami no Komodo. It wasn't really that nice, but was different. Yeah, different. I think the main character was suffering from antisocial personality disorder. I mean he was psychopath and sociopath.

I also am swaying between dizziness and a spurt of energy! It isn't from hunger though, oh, not that at all; it's from the four hours of sleep!

My uncle; the youngest one, is coming for futoor today. I suppose it was common courtesy to invite him over since he's alone now.

oh well...
Ramadan Mubarak,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment