Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Atayef and Anime

Yesterday, My sisters made some atayef, which is an Arabic dessert. It looks like a fried pancake, commonly stuffed with cheese. Some people put walnuts and cinnamon in it, but Dana is allergic.
I deep-fried them, and dipped them in a'ter ,which is rose water flavored sugar syrup. I love the taste of the rose water in it.

 cheese atayef
I also exercised before I broke my fast, it was pretty awful and it was for only 15 mins, but I did manage to lose some of the weight I gained in Ramadan. I'm below 55 Kg again. Yay!

Dad has also resolved his problem with my uncle yesterday. For some reason, my grandma is still angry though.


 I also watched half of spirited away with my sisters and in sha Allah we will watch the other half today. It's my very first time watching spirited away. I know it's a bit weird since I love anime!
It's a really creative movie, and I love the drawings and all these characters!

I'm also a bit behind in reading Qu'ran. I'm in chapter five and I think I should be somewhere in eight today.

Ramadan Mubarak,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment