Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Been a While

I finally got my references for volunteering but I can't send until the 18th because my professor would be away and I want her to be contacted. I'll just send it tomorrow or so, maybe they'll take some time.

I hope I get accepted, I need to start volunteering.

I also got my heart palpitations today while I was sweeping the floor. It was odd, I hadn't had it in a while. It wasn't as intense as when I get it during a workout so I figured I'd see how long it will go. I ignored it and kept sweeping, occasionally bending to pick stuff up. It hadn't stopped. I started feeling the pressure in my head and I started sweating but then after two minutes or three it just stopped.

I'm also going to make some fishies today for lunch. nom!

M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment