Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Interview

I woke up at 7:00 AM today to go to the interview which was at 8:30.

The interview is for my volunteering application to QEII hospital. I applied for meal assistance, and I think I'm about to get it! I'm so happy I will finally get volunteer experience from a hospital!

This will look great on my resume for med school.

I've also discovered that med schools don't ask for letters of recommendations anymore, just contact information. Which is better and faster I suppose.

My interview was done at 9:10 and I scheduled the training session with Sherri on monday the 16th, which is a school day! I think it's 15 minutes after one of my classes are over, and it will take about an hour and a half or so.

It sucks that I have to wait three weeks for it!!! but at least this way, i'll be around family a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment