Search This Blog

Friday, August 9, 2013

Second Day of Eid

We're back to Halifax and the cable guy is here right now, plugging in the internet and um..the cable.

How do I have internet? I don't know. I just found this "guest" wifi without a password and totally stole it. I wonder i the person did it on purpose you know. Why else name it guest?

I can't believe I've spent the first day of Eid in airplanes. What a waste of a good holiday!

My aunts are gonna also come to Halifax, so that makes eid more exciting. I haven't seem one of my aunts since I was about  11 years old. and my older sister didn't see another aunt for about 13 years and she also never met her son (but I don't think he's coming).

We're all meeting because My aunt "H" has brought her son "mo" to canada for his university. so, since we're here, and H is here, and my two other aunts are in the states, they decided to come here too. Not all my cousins are coming though, and I don't know where they're going to sleep either.

New Wifi name: pretty fly for a WIFI

Peace,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment