Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Long day

So, tuesdays and thursdays have horrible scheduals. I have karate and labs on these days and classes too.

My day started at 7:20 am because I had a class at 8, then once that class was over I walked to the superstore with Kiera and did some shopping with her. We carried the bags back to her apartment then went to the Volunteer Fair and the poster sale.
When we were done, it was about 12 pm. I had about two hours before my lab started so, I took the bus home and did some grocery shopping. I also bought sushi, it tasted so good.

I made a friend in the lab, and me and her tried o figure the assignment out. I walked her to the bookstore to buy a book then went back home the second time. I took a break, and baked some fish when my sister came before getting dressed and leaving for karate. I missed the bus and was 15 minutes late, again!

When I came back home, we ate and I helped my sister with her calculus.

I am so exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment