Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Lost and confused

I'm so lost SO lost!!! I don't know what to do.
I have an ecology assignment due on Tuesday and I don't know how to answer ANY of the questions. I also don't know how to search for them, and I asked two girls but they're not responding well. My teacher's office hours are two hours before the actual lab and I'm just freaking out. How can I even ask her about everything?! She'll think I'm a dumbass.
I also have a test in Death class tomorrow. It's mostly philosophical questions and I feel like I'll screw it up because I'm not sure what to study for!
I also have my discussion for psychology due today at midnight. I need to respond to two people and write my own thread. I hope it wont be a hard subject. I didn't read the chapter!!!!
What am I doing with my life!?

No comments:

Post a Comment