Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Total Ditz

I was able to talk to my first year's bio professor about letting me one of his already full classes. He said it was fine. I love that prof. Officially my favorite professor ever.
He said he will also enter me in the genetics class if he is gonna teach it next semester. To do that, I have to switch my cell physiology lab and drop the geography course. God, there is so much to do!

I also noticed now, that I have lost my ID. I already lost my ID, and it's my first day to do meal assistance by myself. I hate myself!
I'm such a ditz, well, I'm not nicknamed moving disaster for nothing.
 I think I forgot my ID in one of the pockets of the volunteer vests. I don't know how the security will let me in.
If I want to make another one, I'll have to pay 10 dollars. Now that I think about it, who do I even go to for another approval for an ID. uh! the humiliation!

I'll try to go early and rummage through all the pockets. I'll tell the security, maybe he'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment