Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Battlefield

yet another fight with my sister. We're polar opposites and this shit is getting on my nerves. She's the oldest, so she naturally has that "I'm the boss", "I need to be in control", "my way or the highway" attitude. It's fucking annoying and I hope she someday realizes I too have a functional brain. She always calls herself stupid and claims I'm smart but whenever we are actually doing something, she indirectly hints I'm fucked in the head. "normal people do this" " well I thought you meant that" "well actions speak louder than words" -_-
There's a reason why I often don't converse with her. It's like walking on a landmine, anything and everything will be held against you in any future fight. Is this how marriage feels?

Augh, like I cooked everything (yes, the fight this time is regarding to food, pasta to be specific). I had the timer set for two mins on the pasta, so I wont forget it's existence (my memory is pure shit). When it started beeping she shut it off, and the pasta wasn't done!
I was like "Why did you do that?"
then I asked her, "well, what do I do now?" and she told me to like heat more water and repeat. It's annoying and then when I told " when I'm cooking don't touch the food" she retorted "Yes, I WILL" and I'm like, "If it was your food you wont let me touch it, so don't touch mine" Then she said "yeah, but I told you, when I come back I'll take over". I told her "yeah, but the first thing you said when you came home was what did you do so far, and I said 'everything!'" She got mad and said "No, you didn't. You didn't put the sauce on the pasta like I told you to in the messages, but you probably didn't read that too." Of course the last word has to be to me, and we both think that. "if I didn't read the messages then how did I do everything you said including the salad" I replied. Of course a lot of bickering occurred afterwards. bitching to be precise by both parties.

Battle field, battle field. prepare dem cannons! I need backup! DEFENSE DEFENSE! my brain just died.

Anyways, today I went to the dementia education training. It wasn't training it was just a video that stopped working half way through. It took an hour of my life and now I'm here!

Should I be silent and ignore her remarks as I usually did? or should I continue to argue back and defend myself?

....Why does this feel like a battlefield....

M.D

No comments:

Post a Comment