Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

Caught in the Bus

My sister and I fasted today too, it's sunnah to fast these ten days, so why not?

The bus also almost closed on me when I was walking out of the bus.  It kinda freaked me out. When I rode the bus home, the bus driver closed it on me because he didn't see me! I'm a ninja that's why...or ms. invisible?
Even though I yelped when it closed on me, it didn't really hurt. It did trap me for a second between the doors though, that really freaked me out.

Anyways, he kept saying he didn't see me, and he asked if I was okay before I left the bus. I laughed and said it was alright and that I had a feeling about it since today's morning mishap. He laughed and told me he wishes it won't happen to me again.

BTW! i posted the pic of the souvenir in the JOGGINS post, if anyone's interested in seeing it.

Be careful and don't get caught between doors!
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment