Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Eid Mubarak!

Today's the first day of eid al adha!

It's right after thanks giving, and I skipped my class today to feel like I'm celebrating. My sister didn't have classes and we got dressed up and went to Wasabi House where we ate SUSHI!
yey!

I also ate fried banana with ice-cream afterwards. I really liked that banana.

Movingdisaster moment of they day: I cut my lip on a hair clip.

totally random, totally me.

On other news!
I finally got my letter from Google! I kind of felt really proud of myself after receiving it, which is sad. I kept thinking they may have gotten the wrong address because I waited three weeks before it arrived.
And here it is!


Aren't my nails lovely? All for eid! My sister actually got that nail polish colour. It's a subtle purple, very elegant.

My aunt H is in Kuwait with my family. She's spending eid there since she's alone in Oman now. I'm happy for them. I also talked on the phone with her son, and said happy eid to him and them, and Nor too.
Kira and Revi from karate also texted "happy eid" to me even though they aren't muslim. Isn't that the sweetest?

I also had to study for tomorrows midterms, boohoo.
Pray for me that I'll get good marks!
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment