Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hot and Bothered

AUGH! I can't believe this! After calming down about my chaotic courses of next semester. After going to the science adviser, the registry office, the secratary of the chair of biology and booking an appointment with the chair of biology for Tuesday. JUST so I can switch my Cell Physiology and metabolism lab from one day to the full day, I get a message from Kira telling me that she simply emailed the chair of biology about letting her in in the same full lab that I WANTED and she let her in!!! Just like that! she let kira in, through an email! even though kira knew I wanted that lab, and she knew why I needed it. I feel like she only switched after I told her it was possible. I can't believe this, why did she even tell me?

auuuugggghhhh. I still have to wait until Tuesday to sit with the chair for 15 minutes so that she may or may not let me in. God knows, there's probably not even spared space. It's seriously overbooked now. Kira is probably not the only one to ask for that lab.

I can't believe this! and right before I go to sleep.. how can i sleep now!?

No comments:

Post a Comment