Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Looking Like a Turd, Like a Boss!

I was about twenty minutes early to class today. I'm either early or late, it's rather annoying.

I booked an appointment with the Chair of Biology so that I can see if there is any wiggle room for a change in labs.

I got a 9.5/10 for my very first ecology lab assignment! Yey! I hope I can keep this percentage for every single thing I do!
I still hate ecology labs though, I mean last week we sat on the ground counting grass, and when i couldn't think it would get worse, this week we walked to Point Pleasant Park to look for something to observe.

At least my partner is pretty cool, I like her. She's my very first pinay (Filipino) friend/acquaintance.
Anyways, so it was pouring all day today and I was totally prepared for the weather. I had my rain coat and an umbrella, but I ended up giving the umbrella to my partner because she only had a jacket that I didn't even see the hoody of!
My legs ended up getting pretty wet as a result, but no regrets.





I went home to change, and was running late for karate. I only had 7 minutes before the bus comes so I ran all the way to the bus station. God, I hate running. It's really a liberating feeling when you start, but a minute into it and you're like I CAN'T BREATH!
speaking of I can't breath, I got my heart palpitation today. It was after I got off the bus and went to the changing room. I was bending over to pick my umbrella from the ground and I just had it. It lasted about a minute and it was rather annoying, as usual.
I also ended up praying my maghrib prayer at the bus stop! I know, I know, it's so weird! I agree. You see, I have a time for those prayers. This one happens to be at dusk. Dusk occurs while I'm in karate class, and finishes about 8:30 pm. Karate finishes at 8, and it takes 20 minutes for the bus to take me to my destination (assuming the class finishes exactly on time, and that the bus itself comes at 8 sharp and I actually take it) It also takes about 10 minutes for me to walk back to my apartment. See how I wont make it?
It was weird, I was praying under the rain, and I was also standing and sitting. I didn't feel like my prayer was properly done. I didn't prostrate because there was no place, the ground was wet and I'm in public. I did on two occasion, hide behind a wall and prayed, but there was a serious puddle in that area today!

Augh, I must've looked like a turd today. Running to one bus, going home with soaked pants, and praying at a bus station.

No comments:

Post a Comment