Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Eavesdropping

I can't help but over hear the conversation of the people next to me. It's just too funny. Here is how it went:

one guy:  " I got hit on by a gay guy last night and I felt so good because gay guys know what's good! It was a confidence booster. I just didn't know what to say, so I just pointed to my friend and told him 'he's my boyfriend, sorry I'm taken' and I don't know why. I could've just told him I'm straight."

Another guy was trying to use the "I'm a foreigner so I don't know excuse" when the first guy tells him "Dude, you can't use that excuse, you were born here! you're as much of a foreigner as I am!"

I'm trying so hard to mind my own business but I can't!

I'm also meeting up with Yumi today. We're going to go to Wasabi House for sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment