Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Exam Reschedual

I'll have a really fucked up week next week. I have a formal lab report, a presentation, and an article review all due on the 26th. I have an essay and my first exam on the 29th. My second and third exams are on the 30th. One of those exams I can do on either 30 or Dec 1st, but that would still leave me little time to study. I emailed the professor to just give me one more day so that I can do it on Dec 2nd and she agreed! I'm really happy about that.

Augh! I also have something due today, but I already answered 1/3 of it.

I got this really cool idea when I was answering it. Maybe I should make up a little characters on each fucked up personality that results from a fixation of the psychosexual stages. There's two anal types, two oral types, several phallic types. I think it would be a great idea, but I'm a procrastinator and I suck at organizing and suck butt at legit drawing. I can sketch beautifully though. I also want to make an AMV about a manga called A Cruel god Reigns. I really love that manga's beginning then it turns gay...literally. well, it was sorta gay to start with, but rape doesn't count, unless we're talking about the rapist. I'm screwed in the head.

Sorry guys,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment