Search This Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Vic Mignogna

The English voice actor famous for his work as Ed from Full Metal Alchamist, Tamaki from Ouran High school Host Club, and Zero from Vampire Knight.



I would personally prefer to go to a convention where Romi Park was there! I'm not that big of a fan of Vic, but after seeing him on stage I kind of am now. The inappropriate jokes he cracked, the way he made the fangirls swoon and laugh. He really gets pumped from the audience and I also respect him deeply for loving the characters he played! He actually loves them almost as much as we do! He might be the only voice actor that cosplays as his own character (Ed)! His singing voice sucks butt, but he's just a great persona.




so, one of the fan boys gives him a box and when Vic opened it he gasped and pulled out a little toy version of Ed. He then exclaimed " A lifesize Ed!" I almost died laughing.

Yes, I think you understand that I went to Hal-con today. I went with J, from karate, and Revi's friend. We went there at 9 am (when they opened) so that we won't have to wait that long before we get in like yesterday! LESSON LEARNED!

It was a little boring, I'll admit. It was a bit of a let down.Even the merchandise was a little disappointing. The cosplays were pretty good though. There weren't a lot of people who dressed up, but from those that did well, I took some pics with!

To see my awesome cosplay with other people's even greater costumes, follow me on blogspot!
If I get a follower, I will post pictures of myself and of the cosplays at the convention.

I promise you, the Alphonse cosplay I took a picture with is really good!

Also, I bought a little hanged chibi Ed as a souvenir. It's so adorable it makes me smile every time I look at him!



I also left the convention really early today, at like around 1-2 pm because my stomach was hurting really badly. I want to go to next year's convention if the same people go with me!

Please suggest anime cosplay ideas for a hijabi girl!

Moving disaster moment of the day: ran rib first into the bathroom door handle. don't ask why or how.

Peace,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment