Search This Blog

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Steam Iron

Two days ago my sister's friend's sister had dropped by to sleep over at our apartment for a period of three days. The girl had traveled to halifax in order to be interviewed for her Dentistry, you see she's already a dentist, but outside of Canada! How devastating.

Anyways, so today we are going to Corra's breakfast and Lunch to have some brunch. The food there tastes awesome but my older sister said the portions of food had decreased lately. That's not cool.

Moving disaster moment of the day:

I was ironing my sister's shirt on the steam iron and when I pulled the sleeve out to iron it the shirt fell off the hanger. I hanged little iron hose on top so I can pick up the shirt and the hose falls off. I hanged the shirt and picked up the iron and a piece of the iron broke off and fell. gah!

At least i put it back in place and didn't burn anything!

Peace,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment