Search This Blog

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Election Fail

waah, I lost the bio society election. I always had a feeling that Simone would win, but it still kinda hurts.
Oh well, it could be for the best, as God had said "...and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know..."
" وَعَسَىٰ أَنْ تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ ۖ وَعَسَىٰ أَنْ تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ"

That verse proved to be correct so many times in university for me. It's funny how the older I get the more I feel I can relate to the verses in the Quran. Things about struggling make more sense now, verses about other people make more sense now ( like that verse about how some people, even if they act nice to you, would rather you not believe in God) I personally thought that was a little weird until I went to the internet, so I thought, "hey, people on the internet are psychos anyways", then I met some people. Just to show the people in the internet are just limitlessly expressing themselves since they know it's all anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment