Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tea

I can cook, but I can't make a cup of tea!

So, I don't really drink tea but my sister has a fever and I think she caught the flu, so I tried to make her a cup of lemon tea yesterday as she asked of me.
1) I used our roommates tea instead of ours thinking she gave it us
2) I used too much lemon
3) My sister wanted the tea in the thermal cup and not a mug, and so I spilled some of it on the table when I tried to transfer it.
4) my sister said it didn't taste like tea and so I put a teabag in it, after ripping the teabag's tag, and tearing it open from the top.
(Yes, I didn't even know how to open a teabag!)
5) She then told me it was so sour that I might as well have added sugar to it and made it lemonade, so I halved her tea and added more water.

Today, I successfully made chicken soup from scratch, which she loved.
I put chicken, carrots, potatoes, and some vermicelli for noodles.

I think she felt better after drinking it because I knew otherwise she wouldn't have eaten anything for the rest of the day.

our roommate had Roseola from the MMR vaccination she took last week.

I'm the only one in the house that isn't sick and can actually move! Good thing my labs start tomorrow, I don't know what they would've done otherwise. They would've just starved actually.

Pray for their health and well being!

Peace,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment