Search This Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2014


I just burned two of my fingers.
I saw that my sister put the pot of boiling water on the side of the stove top instead of directly on it. So, I grabbed the pot's handle to put the pot directly on the stove's fire. I wasn't aware that the fire was heating up the iron handle when I grabbed the handle, and that's how I burned myself.
I think it's first degree, so it isn't that bad, but it does hurt. I'm just sitting here blowing on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment