Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

water break

Don't really wanna go in details about my day. Just wanna keep up with the palpitations. I've had one in karate in the advanced class.
I was in the middle of the kata when my brain totally blacked out, and I couldn't remember the moves even though I've been doing this kata for 6 months now, won first place in it for team kata, and was tested and graded on it last week. I laughed it off and took a moment to remember the moves. When I laughed is when the SVT hit. I half assed the rest of the kata and tried to relax my body and take deep breaths sorta trying to make my body think I'm sitting. I really didn't wanna sit in class.
I already took a "water break" to dash to the changing room to pray.

My legs are killing me from the knees down.

Peace,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment