Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Amazon Delivery

Walking home, I see a box in front of my apartment door. I could not believe that the package I ordered was just left unattended in front of my door!!! How RUDE!

I ordered the 2015 MCAT prep books about a week ago, they costed like 157$ so it was a great deal, and it came so quickly too. 

2015 MCAT preparation books
It includes Biochemistry, Biology, Organic chemistry, General Chemistry, Physics, Behavioral sciences which are Psychology and Sociology, and something else, perhaps it is Verbal Reasoning.

It makes me wanna kick myself in the face for waiting for 2015 version when I could've taken the 2014 but chickened out. I had 4 months to study for it, but kept procrastinating it. I also had so much to study from that even when I did study, I got lost in all the materials and books.

These books are mine, and they're cute and organized. They're in colour, and they're new, and they look neat so that got me pumped to flip through the pages.

I don't feel that scared anymore. I can do it, can't I? I mean...I'm trying my best to do everything else.
God it would be so beautiful if I can muster the strength to get me a job that pays so well that I don't have to think about financial problems ever again.
I also really wanna foster a few children. Pull them out of whatever conditions they may be in. Heck, I don't even have to care about how much my husband would make, he can be a stay at home man for all I care. As long as he's a good supportive muslim, who is intelligent, kind, understands me, gives me my space, and is secure about himself and all that he is.

Would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment