Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Birthday Gifts

So, once again my sister is suffocating me with her never ending flawlessly flaw finding pessimism. But, I wanna leave that aside for now as I make this post more about my birthday and the good ol' materialistic things in life!

The highlight of my day was when "Sora", my conversational partner from my volunteer program confirms that October 30th was my birthday. She then took out a card and a small bag and handed it to me. She gave me a beautiful pink bracelet and a really sweetly written card. Never mind that, the mere fact that she remembered my birthday made me so happy. That she bought me something when she barely knew me. Did she really like me that much?

Here's what she got me:

Sora's gifts



And speaking of which, I made a little collage of the gifts my friends and families got for me!

20th Birthday Gifts

The background is fabric the trio picked out for me. It was supposed to be a head scarf, but the material is too thick for one, so I was thinking I could alter it into a dress.
The pink purse, the matching heel and Naruto is my sister's gifts for me. I really didn't like that she bought so many things. I prefer one simple nice gift rather than a bunch of things. Though I did love the bag, I liked naruto much more! Mom's gift is the studded belt on top of the purse. I don't think I'll ever wear it. And I don't know why mom bought it. The the card on the left, that says "Don't blend in" I thought fits me perfectly, also from the trio (mostly Revi), she also gave me a two person coupon for a free movie and snack.
The card on the other side is Saori's. Alan's birthday gift was to watch Ouran High school Host Club with me! and I was happy to hear him laugh throughout it instead of criticize and whine. I figured it would be one of the two, and I'm glad he enjoyed it, because I had a feeling he would.

Peace,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment