Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tumble and Fall

Ashamed of self... I Ran across the cross walk before the light becomes red, my shoe laces tangled with the hooks of my other boot, tripped and fell in the street, ripped my pants and scraped my knee. I think I also dropped my dignity. The worst.

and I was so happy too since my fish midterm seemed to have gone so well.

then I felt like I was walking the walk of shame in the store as I was grocery shopping. I tied my jacket around my waist and covered my ripped pants with it. I felt like everyone was staring at me.

I went to karate tonight and I ran all the way to catch the bus, and he was still waiting at the bus station. then I knocked on the bus door and he looked at me, shrugged and left. My jaw dropped. so, I took the first bus I can and walked the rest of the way to school. it was so awful.

Karate was cool though, however, my knee is now swollen, bruised and sore.

peace,
moving disaster


No comments:

Post a Comment