Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2015

Kaneki Dream

I had a nice dream tonight, it has been a while since I had an enjoyable dream.
Okay, so in a way, it wasn't "nice" but rather...I liked it!


I dreamt about Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul. I dreamt that he was suffering some PTSD from Jason and that he was unable to focus on his mission because he kept seeing Jason everywhere and remembering the torture. So, in order for him to overcome this, two men in his group decided to rein act the events that occurred with Kaneki and Jason in order to spur Kaneki to fight back and try to get over what has happened to him. So, while he wasn't tied to a chair the way it was in the manga, he was on a bed with two men with long white hair. The slimmer one held him Kaneki down while the other man lay on top, but there was no intense torture. It was just Kaneki fighting his suppressed memories, screaming and thrashing on the bed. It was amazing.

There was also more to the dream, but this is the part I enjoyed. Just watching Kaneki suffer a different form of anguish in my dreams. <3

Peace,
M.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment