Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Quote of the day: Assalamu Alaikum

I did a face painting and went to this volunteer program for the second time. I must say, this program is much better than the previous too, the patients are more responsive and I'm more social too.

As for face painting, I have one more left this Saturday then I'm done for this school year. How unfortunate! I can't keep it up with my school work, it isn't worth it. So, I took off my ad from kajiji.

Dana blocked me on facebook...go figure and I got a new comment on my blog which is cool in a way, yet embarrassing in another. It's probably because I'm so used to people not reading my rants that I just end up rambling about what ever I'm thinking about at the time. So, I do get carried away often, but that's the point. It's the only place I don't have to hold back in. Directly or indirectly at least.

speaking of embarrassing, I was once walking down the road and a guy walked past me and said "Assalamu alaikum" in which I replied "Thank you". It's like I'm not even muslim! how awkward and shameful.

Anyways! back to my lab book!

Peace,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment