Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2015

card

I'm no longer apologizing for not updating as frequently or writing down funny sketches that I think of, or quotes, because it just happens too often. I'm too busy, and that's the reality of it.

I am of no importance to him... I need to keep telling myself that.

I started volunteering at Frontier college yesterday, I don't know if I am doing well, but it is only my first time.

I got through my second Japanese Culture midterm. I think I did okay, at least a B+...but who knows.

two little sketches for the future comic in my head:

Today while showing the university patrol my card, I flipped it out of my wallet and threw it to the air and on the floor 4 feet away from me. super awkward, she didnt even smile.

also, sex class fisting,,twice. funny story

I think I nailed Jion in kata now too.

Peace,
MD

No comments:

Post a Comment