Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Weathered Wednesday

It kinda makes me sad that I procrastinated writing and drawing about anime for so long...
I can't wait until I start face painting again in the summer. I at least have that to look forward to after my graduation. I'm mortified by the whole no plan thing. I mean, I have ALWAYS got a plan, and I do, but it is just not following through the way I wished for it to be.

I guess this is another rant on med school, I better end it here before I yank the hair roots out of my head.

Today I finished early with school, then helped my sister out slightly with her paper. I then went with her to pick up Lina and drove to Moxie or what ever to eat.

Two more friends showed up there and we ate...or rather pigged out. Consequence, diarrhea. As gross as it is, I don't know how else to state it. Just my sister and I though, we were badly dressed for the weather I suppose.

I have yet to be contacted by one of my volunteer places. It seems I will be switching students I tutor, but I'm still unsure who I will be with as my programmer is busy organizing this.

Also, tomorrow, I'll have a long day ahead of me. I hope it goes well, I'm really tired. Not as tired as first or second year of university, that was torturous. I just need to do better, I know I can, I just need to do my absolute best!

Peace,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment