Search This Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Kick Boxing

So, boxing was a bit too boring and difficult when you fight men and you're a 5 foot something woman with no upper body strength.

I also felt a longing to kicking, since flexibility is an advantage I have and decided to join Kick boxing.

The instructor recommended I jump ahead to advanced muay thai, since I have experience in karate and I'm apparently not scared of being punched.

Day three into it, and I think I sprained my toe! I limped my way around my second placement. I also have several bruises, and quite frankly, I'm unsure if the pain in my sides are due to muscle soreness or further bruising.

The workouts are so intense, I end up wheezing for air sometimes, and by no means do I have any asthmatic condition!

God bless,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment