Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2019

A Good Day

Today was a good day. A productive day!

I set up my alarm to wake up early so I can clean as much carpet as possible before heading out.

I got the vacuuming done and half the basement, but then I ran out to kickboxing.

I treated myself with a very small cup of fresh squeezed mango, since my BMI is technically overweight.

Afterwards,  I went to the mall to do some henna as a fundraiser. It was so much fun!

But I hated that I had to leave early and rushed home after picking up dinner.

I also swept the garage and cleaned the toilet!

I finally rewatched Forrest Gump. I really thought it was boring, and never watched it, but turned out I watched it ages ago, maybe 15 years or more ago, because I remembered that scene where lieutenant Dan was swimming without his legs. Because up until that scene, I thought you needed your legs to swim.

The movie was great. Very somber, yet witty and funny and such likeable characters.

Minor set backs, I had shit sleep...as usual. I stubbed my broken toe against the sandbag, which hurt a LOT, and I clogged, but then unclogged the toilet!



Alright. Peace out,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment