Search This Blog

Friday, April 26, 2013

Leg of Lamb

My lamb leg was a complete success! Alhamdulellah! 

I have merely baked the leg of lamb, but to ensure the moist taste I have followed my mother's instructions. This is what I did:
I cleaned the lamb from as much fat as I can then stabbed multiple holes in it.
In a bowl I placed 2 tbsp of salt, a tsp of the following; black pepper, cardamom, pimento, cinnamon, turmeric, and ginger. ( it was way too much in the end though)
I rubbed the meat with the spices making sure to insert spices in the holes I've made. Then I've put a few tsp of yogurt, some ketchup, steak sauce, and mustard. Rubbed all of that on the meat and sprinkled some basil and crushed bay leaves. I then wrapped the leg of lamb in ten foil and placed it in the oven until properly cooked.
To believe it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment