Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Travelling to Kuwait.

tomorrow I'll be travelling to Kuwait, and I'm really anxious. It will be my first time travelling alone, and it's gonna take two days, three continents and planes to arrive. oh God, I hope I dont forget anything!!! or that something isnt allowed or somthing bad happens in the airport. I made a list of what I need to bring.
I also need to clean up a bit around the house, all I did was clean the bathroom, and hang the curtains in the living room. I want to clean up the study room, and fold the laundry. I also need to cook some chicken for my sister to eat tomorrow, and wash all those pesky dishes. I need to charge my phone, laptop, and ipod too.
theres much more to do, and whats great is that the taxi will be here tomorrow at 6:30 am!!! I think that means i need to wake up at before sunrise, pray and get dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment