Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2017

NTD's fundraiser!

I was asked to face paint for NTD's society fundraiser for this year as well. 
It was very interesting! I face painted this one tipsy girl and she said I did so well that she would recommend and pay me for my services for her future events. So, I gave her my number and contact info. Later on, she bought me a drink but I had to decline it because I don't drink. Then she asked who i should give this to, that I should just point at someone and she will say it was from me. I also rejected because that's indirectly giving someone alcohol. But then we sat down and she held my hand and told me that I should be rewarded somehow and I can ask for anything. It was quite funny, uncomfortable and yet a little cute.

Speaking of cute, the dj was fiiine! I walked towards his booth to request a song, but he couldn't hear me and asked me to come from the back. At first I did not see him properally because I took off my glasses, but once he got close he took my vreath away. He was so good looking, with long xlean tight dreads, and the perfect type and amount of cologne that just teases ur nose then disappears.
Man, last year it was a cute white british guy, this year a cute black man. I wonder who I would see next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment