Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2014

2nd Day of Ramadan

So, apparently when I'm fasting this year, I get hyper?
I don't understand it much either.

I bit my little sister thrice and the last time I bit her, it was while we were eating. She reached her arm in front of my plate to grab a soda can and I just bit her arm so quickly that I barely noticed what I was doing. She yelped and pulled her arm back just as quickly and we both burst out laughing at the table. The rest of the family had no idea what I just did, which made it all the more hilarious.

before I broke fast, I was hopping along on the tiles in the hallway like a complete idiot, and my older sister walked out of the room just in time for me to land on her toes. She screamed and I started apologizing insanely, because she was NOT amused....and in pain.. She brushed it off because I was too weird for her to handle and I just scurried inside my room.

Also, my dad didn't travel. I guess he was bluffing after all, alhamdulellah.

Peace,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment