Search This Blog

Thursday, December 12, 2013

End of semester!

YEÝ!!! The first semester of my second year has Finally ended!

My reaction upon submitting my final exam:



I'm so happy, i have a list of things i have to do though. Chores to do before travellig such as buying ink for the printer and cleaning the house and things to do in Kuwait (yeah im travelling again) such as build a ginger bread house with my sisters and make that video i wanted.

I'm  so happy this misery is over with.  Next semester is when the real shit starts though for it will be counted in my application towards med school. Oh, lord, please have mercy on my sister and I. I hope she finds something she loves  and enjoys doing and gets accepted in it.

Oh well!!!!
Enjoy this video on how I feel right now!!!



Peace,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment