Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Aching feet

The heels of my feet actually hurt from standing for 5 hours straight! 
On another note, I got 80% on my organic chem midterm, which is pretty decent.

I also was "one of the only ones in the lab to get a 6/6 on my recrystalized sample" Which is pretty freaking AWESOME; however, I screwed up the report, so that brought down the grade.
I'm kinda happy that I did the procedure so well though! 

I fell asleep at 7:30 today; I was totally out of it. I woke up startled and afraid I missed the prelab assignment due time (at 11:30 pm). I woke up at 10:10 pm though, but I freaked out a bit, because I slept for almost 3 hours! It was odd, I also almost missed my prayer time.

Man, I can't believe I fell asleep playing candy crush! I was really tired though.

Peace,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment