Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bucket List

Here are some things I wish to do someday in my life. They may not be beneficial to me or necessary, so they're not important, but it's something that my mind wonders off to every once in a while. Some are just fantasies...


  • Bungee Jump ( I always wanted to just throw myself out the window while studying, so I have been wanting to do this since my highschool senior year)
  • Pilgrimage to Mecca (This is a must before I die, perhaps it would be fun to do so with my future husband!)
  • Minor role in voice acting/ dubbing for an anime
  • Learn Japanese 
  • Visit the amusement park with my fiance/husband 
  • Jet ski with Fiance/ husband
  • Own a house
  • Donate blood (I have never done it, I don't even know my blood type, but someday, I wish to start donating blood. I think it will be a great way to get hasanat and help others at a relatively cheap cost!)
  • Permanent foster ( I don't know what type of mother I'll be if I ever become one, but I think if I'm good with my children then perhaps helping one will be nice, or if God doesn't give me children then maybe it's a chance to get one. My religion doesn't allow adopting, which basically means giving my foster child my last name, but my religion encourages taking in orphans, which is another word for permanent foster, or fostering, or even becoming like daddy long legs!)
  • Learn the melbourne shuffle
  • Become a Cardiologist
  • Get a black belt in Karate (or at least a brown)
  • Get Abs

to be continued.. 

What's on your bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment