Search This Blog

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Movie session with Cherry at the hospital

I have attended the meeting with "Cherry" today. It was rather fruitless, I wish they would have put the orientation with the interview, with the little 10 minute educational movie with the dementia educational movie with the ACTUAL training so that I can actually volunteer already.
She was not happy that I was tackling down the meal assistance program when it was my first time volunteering and with my first time having a one on one with the patients. She gave me second thoughts, but I wanna stick to it! I think it's an amazing program. Socializing, getting in touch with the downside of the health workplace AKA death, one to one with patients, individual work and responsibility. forget resume, I think this will be great for the future. Maybe 30 years from now, I'll be helping my own mother with the same difficulties. She doesn't take good care of herself already as it is. She's too hectic and selfless.

No comments:

Post a Comment