Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Highlights of First Day of Third Year

        I only had one class today which was only 20 minutes long, but I needed to stick the karate posters up with Justin so I waited about an hour for him to come. I spent half that time catching up with my pinay friend who I haven't seen since last semester. What sucked was I got my period in my first day too, so I've been sore throughout the day, but I took pills before I left the house, and thank God I didn't get those killer cramps.
       I scratched my middle finger while removing a tack from the board, and it started bleeding. Justin was nice enough to look for a bathroom for me to wash it off even though I wasn't planning to.
       After we were done, I decided to give the permission letter to the other university and it just started pouring outside while I was walking, it was so awful. My new shoes were soaked and all my clothes were wet, it was pretty awful. I then had to walk home because I missed the bus and wasn't planning to wait for the next one. So, I pretty much walked 4 hours straight today (more or less). I then bought frozen pizza, three avocados and a pint of blueberries.

My Lunch

On an emotional side note:
The first thing I saw in the morning is this long message on skype from a friend talking about the difficulties in his life and thanking us for easing it a bit by giving him a few laughs. It was so awful, I thought it could be a suicide letter but I knew for sure he wasn't that type of person, at least specially since his life now is much better than before. I almost cried reading it, but it made me really happy that he included me among the four people he sent this to because I know that he's really close to them. I know he wasn't planning on sending it to me, but he did on a last minute thought. I think it's really sweet that he remembered me as a friend who made him laugh, specially since I've seemed to drift from the people I chat with in a daily basis. It's nice to know that I at least made one person happy even if it was for a short period of time.


Peace,
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment