Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2014

Crush

How do you even know if you like someone?

I mean..I think I'm going crazy. Is it normal to constantly smile whenever you get a message from him. I do that for a lot of people though.
I also stalked him some places, but I've done that for a lot of my friends. I even did that to people that weren't even necessarily my friends. Try to find photos of them and what not.
Maybe it's just because he joked around with me about relationships. Which almost.. half of my guy friends do that, but it usually means they like me, but I'm sure he doesn't because he does that with other girls too..and...I'm going crazy.
I think I over thought this. I think the problem is, when he said that, I couldn't think of anything bad about him to think like "not in a million years buddy!". That's how I usually net pick my way out of liking a guy, I think of what I don't like about them, and how disappointed I've been with something they've said or done or remember something they said or did that lost my respect. I can't think of anything bad about this guy though, be it emotionally, personality wise, the things he says, his sense of humor, the way he treats people...and help me Lord, this guy is even physically attractive. I'm so done.

This song keeps playing in my head as I write this:

"Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized
So mesmerized
And I've just got to know

Do you ever think
When you're all alone

All that we could be?
Where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?"



I asked my friend for help to stop liking him because he doesn't have any flaws I can't tolerate or live with. She told me to imagine him doing disgusting things like pooping, vomiting and picking my nose or having rim job fetishes.
I can't really say it's working...but they are disturbing thoughts none the less...so, I suppose it distracts me from remembering the nice things he said/done.

so, how do you guys and girls come to the conclusion that you like a guy/girl?

comment your answers below.

Peace,
M.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment