Search This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2013

Berry picking

After the huge fight I displayed yesterday, I agreed to go out with the family and my older sister apologized to me.

I THINK we drove all the way to Sackville to pick some berries from the local farms.
This isn't the first time we ever did this, but this one was called Upick, and the family had their own little store where they sold their goods. It also had a small bakery for pies, and cinnamon bun and other assorted pastries. 
We picked two boxes for plum picking, and three boxes for blueberry picking. If i remember correctly the blueberry box costed 4.00$. Dad paid her an extra three dollars because he said we might eat some of it there. 

yellow plum
There are bigger plums than this, but not by much. They weren't very ripe either, but it was fun to just pick them.

After we filled up our plum box, we went across the street to the blueberry farm. There we stumbled upon zucchini, raspberries, tomatoes, and other fruits and vegetables.  

The blueberries
It was a mood changer for me, so I'm happy I went along with them.




Taking pictures of raspberries like a BOSS!

After we were done, we went back to the mini store to buy cinnamon rolls, an apple pie, and organic fruits and veggies.



No comments:

Post a Comment