Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mischievous Bird


        I pet rabbits today! They were so cute and then something grabbed at the back of my shirt. I thought it was my sister, but when I turned around I saw this macaw's leg holding on to my outer shirt. It then started chewing on it while holding firmly with it's leg. I tried to turn around and I removed my shirt from it's mouth but then it bit my  finger. It hurt a bit, but nothing major. I pulled away and kept telling it to let go until the worker there came and freed me. I liked it though, that little macaw.
He's a fluffy one.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.·٠•·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*•.·٠•●♥ 

          We also went out to eat at Chinese Buffet King. Ate everything out like pigs! I especially love those fried buns with the sweet white sauce served next to it. It's AMAZING!
Dad also drove us to Peggy's Cove in which I blacked out in the car from the bumpy ride, full tummy, and lack of sleep. I woke up only at an ice-cream shop to get myself a cone of Hoof Prints. The ice-cream man thought I and my older sister were twins! I don't think we even look alike.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.·٠•·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*•.·٠•●♥


Here's a cool photo of my EPIC hand, since I and my mother think it looks AWESOME!
So, I'm only good at taking pictures of fruit I guess....
TaDa!
Much Love,
M.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment